PathFinderTG is a leading edge, molecular-based DNA cancer diagnostic test that:
- Combines advances in molecular genetics with current pathology practices for an integrated approach to disease management
- Provides an objective, multi-parameter mutational profile of difficult-to-diagnose tumors
- Optimizes the advances in imaging and sampling techniques by generating meaningful information from minute tissue, cytology and fluid
- Facilitates personalized medicine where the unique genomic DNA profile of a tumor allows for improved diagnosis and individualized patient care
Because PathFinderTG has been validated and peer-reviewed, you can have confidence in its quality and accuracy.
- 17 years in development and clinical studies
- Over 100 peer-reviewed medical journal articles
- Over 20,000 clinical specimens analyzed
Easy to use
PathFinderTG complements traditional pathology practice by integrating molecular analysis with morphology.
- PathFinderTG can be performed with:
- Standard histology slides of formalin fixed, paraffin embedded tissues
- Stained cytology slides, even those with few cells
- Fine needle aspirates (FNAs)
- Pancreatic cyst aspirates and other cytology fluids
- Archived specimens
- Results are typically available within seven business days
The PathFinderTG report is a comprehensive description that incorporates the morphologic review with the molecular analysis in a form that is easily understood. A diagnosis with detailed commentary, including a summary of the molecular profile of the patientís specimen, is provided in the context of available clinical history and pathology information. The report is delivered via fax or electronically via RedPathís Physicians Web Portal.